Sundance Programs Are Not Possible Without Your Donations!
The following are directly funded through your generous donations to the Sundance Twin Trails Education Foundation:
- Our entire science lab, which was featured in the San Diego Union Tribune
- A mobile computer lab and professional trained in teaching technology
- Our music program which includes choir, music classes and grade level performances
- Weekly PE for every student, with a SPARKS certified program
- Our Impact reading program with trained aides
- Supplemental educational software subscriptions
- Additional supplies for all classrooms beyond district allotment
- Supplies and curriculum for the “Arts Attack” program which teaches art fundamentals to our students
Our funding goal for the 2018-2019 school year is $58,500
Where Do Our Fundraiser and Donation Dollars Go?
|$6,000||School Supplies for Teachers|
|$5,900||PE Program & Equipment|
|$15,000||Computer/Science Lab support|
|$2,000||Science Lab Supplies|
|$8,800||Expenses for Activities
(eg. assemblies, event food)
(insurance, taxes, website fees)
|$57,650||TOTAL ANNUAL EXPENSES|
Items we would like to fund will be updated here.