These Programs Are Not Possible Without Your Donations!
The following are directly funded through your generous donations to the Sundance Twin Trails Education Foundation:
- We currently fund or partially fund four Sundance staff positions including:
– Mrs. Norris – Physical Education
– Mrs. Serrano – Music Program
– Mrs. Miles – Instructional Aide
– Ms. Parks – School Counselor
- Our entire science lab, which was featured in the San Diego Union Tribune
- A mobile computer lab and professional trained in teaching technology
- Our music program; choir, music classes, and grade level performances
- Weekly SPARK certified Phys Ed classes
- Our IMPACT reading program with trained aides
- Supplemental educational software subscriptions
- Additional supplies for classrooms beyond district allotment
Our funding goal for the 2023-2024 school year is $85,000.
Where do our 22-23 fundraiser dollars go?
- $ 15,500 PE Teacher & Equipment
- $ 9,500 School & Art Supplies
- $ 8,400 Impact Aide
- $ 4,600 School Counselor
- $ 2,750 Music + Choir Teacher
- $ 1,600 Noon Duty Support
- $ 3,500 Running, Chess, Lego, and Drama Club
- $1,500 Junior Library Guild
- $600 Safety Patrol
- $7,000 School Auction & Fun Run Event
- $5,500 Student Activities, Family Nights, and Halloween Carnival
- $1000 5th grade Graduation
- $6,000 Computer Licenses & Business Expenses
…and SO much more!
$ 66,109 TOTAL APPROVED BUDGET
Past Funding Reports