RED ENVELOPE CAMPAIGN
OUR BIGGEST FUNDAISER OF THE YEAR!
October 2 – November 2, 2023
NOTE: If you have not received a paper copy the Red Envelope Campaign submission form, you can download it here.
To our Sundance Wildcat Families,
Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year! Please join our annual Red Envelope Campaign where 100% of your donation goes to ensuring the best education possible for our Wildcats. We are proud to limit our contribution request to $200 per student while providing the maximum benefit possible for our students.
The Foundation can’t provide for our students without your help. This one request supports both the Foundation and the Parent Activities Committee for the full year, providing funding for staffing, supplies and community-building events all year long. If this is financially challenging for your family, please reach out to the Foundation to coordinate a monthly payment or consider donating your time as a volunteer. This amount is only suggested and all donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated!
Where does my money go?
The Foundation works closely with teachers and parents alike to serve the needs of ALL Sundance students. Below are the funding targets for the 2023/24 school year.
- $ 15,500 PE Teacher & Equipment
- $ 9,500 School & Art Supplies
- $ 8,400 Impact Aide
- $ 4,600 School Counselor
- $ 2,750 Music + Choir Teacher
- $ 1,600 Noon Duty Support
- $ 3,500 Running, Chess, Lego, and Drama Club
- $1,500 Junior Library Guild
- $600 Safety Patrol
- $7,000 School Auction & Fun Run Event
- $5,500 Student Activities, Family Nights, and Halloween Carnival
- $1000 5th grade Graduation
- $6,000 Computer Licenses & Business Expenses
…and SO much more!
Donate by Credit Card or PayPal
- Donations can be made through Square link or below by Square QR code or PayPal one-time/recurring (10 month) options.
- Your donation confirmation email serves as the receipt.
- Using a PayPal account, you can donate money from your bank account or existing PayPal balance.
- You can also PayPal money directly to this email address: Sundance-Finance@GoogleGroups.com
Recurring Monthly Donation
Donate by Cash or Check
Donations are gladly accepted by cash or check. Cash donations can be dropped off at the school office (receipt can be provided upon request).
Make checks payable to “Twin Trails Education Foundation”. Your canceled check serves as your receipt.
Twin Trails Education Foundation
8944 Twin Trails Drive
San Diego, CA 92129
Double your contribution with the Matching Donation Program!
Donations to the Twin Trails Education Foundation, including Red Envelope, may be tax deductible and eligible for matching donations!
- Find out if your company matches at http://www.matchinggifts.com/powayusd
- The Sundance Tax ID is 20-1105904
- We are a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
The Foundation knows how much you care about your children and the other students of Sundance Elementary. Your donation ensures we maintain our community built upon academic achievement and the Six Pillars of Character – Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring & Citizenship.
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP?