RED ENVELOPE CAMPAIGN
September 1, 2022 – October 28, 2022
NOTE: If you have not received a paper copy the Red Envelope Campaign submission form, you can download it here.
Dear Wildcat Families,
What an incredible start to the 2022-2023 school year! We are thrilled to see so many new and familiar faces back on campus and look forward to another exceptional year at Sundance Elementary.
The parent volunteers of the Twin Trails Education Foundation (TTEF) and the Parent Activities Committee (PAC) are committed to supplementing outstanding educational opportunities for our students that fall outside of the district’s limited budget. In recent years, the TTEF has funded the creation of a dedicated science lab, supplemental music education, enhanced P.E. programs, and upgraded classroom technology like new Chromebooks and premiere educational software. Meanwhile, PAC volunteers delight our students and families with fun events like Family Nights, school dances, the annual Talent Show, our Fall Carnival, and the beloved Science Fair!
But the enrichment of the Sundance educational experience is only possible because of YOU!
This year, we are asking each Sundance family for a gift of $150 for each student to maintain and enhance the high standard of education you’ve come to expect from our wonderful school. We appreciate this amount may be difficult for some families, so please donate what you can. No contribution is too big or too small and 100% of your Red Envelope donation goes to Sundance Elementary.
Ways to Donate:
- Cash or Check made payable to Twin Trails Education Foundation
* Submit at the front office, or mail to: TTEF c/o Sundance Elementary, 8944 Twin Trails Dr. SD, CA, 92129
- PayPal to @SundancePQ
- Ten (10) $15 self-terminating monthly payments via PayPal on twintrailsfoundation.org/donate
Double your contribution with the Matching Donation Program!
Donations to the Twin Trails Education Foundation, including Red Envelope,
may be tax deductible and eligible for matching donations!
- Find out if your company matches at http://www.matchinggifts.com/powayusd
- The Sundance Tax ID is 20-1105904
- We are a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization by the IRS, so please consult with your tax advisor regarding your tax deductions. Also, please keep us in mind if you are looking for additional tax deductions at year’s end!
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP?