The Twin Trails Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public benefit corporation, Taxpayer Identification Number 20-1105904. All contributions are tax-deductible and will be used for the sole benefit of Sundance Elementary.
Please check with your employer/organization to see if they offer a matching gift program. You can also click here to see a list of participating organizations.
Donate by Credit Card, PayPal or Venmo
- Donations by credit card can be made using PayPal (a PayPal account is not required).
- Below you can make a one-time donation or choose a recurring monthly donation (self-terminates after 10 months).
- Your donation confirmation email serves as the receipt.
- Using a PayPal account, you can donate money from your bank account or existing PayPal balance.
- You can also PayPal money directly to this email address: [email protected]
Recurring Monthly Donation
Donate by Cash or Check
Donations are gladly accepted by cash or check. Cash donations can be dropped off at the school office (receipt can be provided upon request).
Make checks payable to “Twin Trails Education Foundation”. Your canceled check serves as your receipt. You can drop off your donation at the school office or mail it to the Foundation at:
Twin Trails Education Foundation
8944 Twin Trails Drive
San Diego, CA 92129
As a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization by the IRS, please consult with your tax adviser for advice regarding your tax deductions. Also, please keep us in mind when we near the year’s end if you are looking for additional tax deductions!