We would like to extend a huge thank-you to everyone that received our Back-to-School night letter and already donated! We have already raised approximately $15,000. However, we need a total of $58,500 to be fully funded for this school year. We still need more families to give so we can reach our goal and continue to provide quality programs at Sundance. Please consider making a gift at this time.
We have established some grade-level incentives to help encourage the Sundance Community to work together as a team:
- 50% of funding goal = Popsicle party
- 75% of funding goal = Ice-cream party
- 100% of funding goal = MPR movie party
- And yes, the grade level will get all 3 incentives if you reach 100%!
As Sundance families, we are so fortunate that our children are able to enjoy a science lab, Music, P.E., and IMPACT Reading Intervention. All of this is only possible thanks to your generous donations to Sundance through the Twin Trails Education Foundation. With your help, the Foundation is also able to fund technology and other classroom needs that are not currently met by the district’s limited budget. This wonderful breadth of education that our children receive at Sundance is only possible with your generosity!
We need the continued support of each and every Sundance family to ensure that we maintain the high standard of education we’ve come to expect from our wonderful school. This year, we are asking for a gift of $130 for each student. We realize that this amount may be difficult for some, but we hope every family will try to give what they can. Remember, no donation is too big or too small, and you may also choose a scheduled donation plan of just $13/month for 10 months through Paypal on the Twin Trails Education Foundation website. For LESS than what many parents spend on one season of extracurricular activity, we can fund these crucial elements for our students for the ENTIRE school year. Here are the programs that your donations pay for:
- Our entire science lab, which was featured in the San Diego Union Tribune
- A mobile computer lab and professional trained in teaching technology
- Our music program which includes choir, music classes and grade level performances
- Weekly PE for every student with a SPARKS certified program
- Our Impact Reading Intervention with trained aides
- Supplemental educational software subscriptions
- Additional supplies for all classrooms beyond district allotment
- Supplies and curriculum for the Arts Attack program which teaches art fundamentals to our students.
At Sundance, we have been able to really maximize our contributions, and keep the amount that we ask for as one of the lowest in our area. For the purpose of comparison, here are the ask amounts of a few nearby schools:
Rolling Hills = $180/student
Sunset Hills = $250/family
Deer Canyon = $250/student
Tierrasanta = $250/student
Willow Grove = $350/student
Carmel Valley Schools = $800/student
Please join us in giving our students the very best educational experience.
100% of your Red Envelope donation goes to Sundance. We are a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization by the IRS, so please consult with your tax advisor regarding your tax deductions. Also, please keep us in mind when we near the year’s end if you are looking for additional tax deductions.
Ways to give:
- Venmo to @SundanceWildcats
- Check made payable to Twin Trails Education Foundation
- $130 per child via Paypal on the TTEF Donations page at https://www.twintrailsfoundation.org/donate
- Ten months of $13 recurring monthly payments per child via Paypal on the TTEF Donate page at http://www.twintrailsfoundation.org/donate (self terminating)
- Paypal to [email protected]